Project Manager (Industrial / Construction) - Eugene, OR
Location: Eugene, OR, United States
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. We are the international leader in the design, manufacturing, installing and servicing of processing systems tailored to extract recyclables from the waste stream. We are committed to innovation, performance, and the highest standards of quality and customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What's next for you!
Our innovative products have created a high demand in the market place and we are expanding!
We are seeking a talented Industrial / Construction Equipment Project Manager based out of our headquarter in the Eugene, Oregon. This is a great opportunity for the right person who is able to guide our mechanical equipment projects from inception to production. Your insightful ability to plan, direct and coordinate the installation and commissioning of mechanical equipment projects, typically through subcontractors, while overseeing the organization, scheduling, budgeting and implementation for your assigned projects, will ensure your success.
How are BHS Project Managers different from other Project Managers?
Unlike other companies or industries, BHS Project Managers are not only responsible for scheduling, budgeting, scope and contracts, they also are involved with system analysis, some equipment evaluation, and understanding overall operations as well as individual components of the system. They provide onsite management and training for operations of the system, and after installing, are responsible for full commissioning of the equipment, ensuring everything is ready for action!
What you will be doing:
- You will be charged with the successful oversight of all aspects of your projects, by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and accountabilities, while monitoring and summarizing the progress of your projects.
- Closely working with customers, project engineers, vendors and contractors concerning project cost, staffing and scheduling.
- Preparing project status reports and working to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications and submitting reports to upper management for review.
- Conducting and/or coordinating customer training, job site visits and project commissioning.
- Determining and recommending which products or services best fit the customer’s needs with the service department.
What you will bring:
- The desire and ability to travel extensively both domestic and international (average 70% travel)
- Bachelors Degree in a technically oriented field, such as Mechanical Engineering or related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience in project or construction management or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Our roles fit well with engineering based backgrounds.
- Must be able to read blue prints and work effectively with all levels across the company and at customer sites.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Keen business acumen
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please apply today.
Visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM Please click the Careers Link to apply.
Bulk Handling Systems values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Project Management PMP Industrial Material Handling Recycling EquipmentApply for this Position