Corporate Legal Counsel
Location: Eugene, OR, United States
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced in-house Legal Counsel to assist with the negotiation and drafting of national and international agreements for the construction of recycling facilities for customers, purchasing of equipment and materials from suppliers, and to work closely with and support BHS Safety/Health/Environmental and Human Resources teams. Though some travel will be involved, the position will be located at BHS’s Eugene facility.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience as a commercial transactional attorney with experience in product sales and service-related business to business transactions.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and organizational skills to manage the volume of contracts, construction projects and corresponding dates for perfection of security interests
- Self directed with a high degree of attention to detail. Works in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please apply today.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: www.bulkhandlingsystems.com
Bulk Handling Systems values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.Apply for this Position