Location: Eugene, OR, United States
Engaged in system design and equipment integration. Prepares working diagrams of recycling systems and equipment, including approval drawings, general arrangement drawings, installation instructions and other design information. Has the ability to provide training and guidance to team members.
- Plans and formulates system design and equipment integration according to current best practices.
- Ensures system design adheres to project scope, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Coordinates with Design Team Leader regarding Designer activities and scheduling.
- Resolves design-related issues with other department personnel.
- Directs integration of vendor supplied products, approves design changes, specifications and drawing releases.
- Provides guidance to Designers and other members of the engineering department.
- Works with Project Management to resolve customer concerns and provides information to outside contractors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree (or equivalent) and 3-4 years experience required. A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 1-2 years experience preferred; Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering degree also acceptable. Prefer 4 years mechanical design experience in material handling equipment, 1 year 3D solid modeling experience in a Windows environment. Designing for manufacturability, costs and materials flow process understanding strongly desired. Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please apply today.
Visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM Please click the Careers Link to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position