Regional Sales Manager - Western U.S.
Location: Nashville, TN, United States
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service. Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies: WWW.NRTSORTERS.COM.
See our latest innovation, the MAX-AI, an artificial intelligent sorter that is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more: WWW.MAX-AI.COM.
Due to our explosive growth, we are seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager located and covering a territory in the western U.S. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to rapidly advance in an expanding company. We are looking for a highly motivated passionate individual with an eye for good business and consultative sales approach to join our team. You will drive positive business to business sales for capital equipment and technology into the waste and recycling market, with a special focus on the MAX-AI product line, ensuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
We need a self-starter with a "make it rain" sales ability. Must have strong technical ability to learn and to be able to directly support our customers. We expect travel to be about 60% of the time within the geographic sales region. Customers include direct end user sales, OEM Sales, EPC's and other engineering consultants as well as the developers of independent manufacturers’ representatives in some regions and industry segments.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Develop territory sales plan, and prepare forecasts, meeting company objectives to add new customers, realize product sales at mature accounts, and enter new markets consistent with company growth capabilities. Prospect for, generate, and follow up on leads continuously. Build and manage a substantial opportunity pipeline.
- Build long-term relationships with customers, partners, and industry thought leaders to maximize revenue growth in the NE market. Understand relevant company, industry and competitive technologies and trends to best help customers capitalize on opportunities made accessible via our portfolio of solutions.
- Organize, lead and maintain complex strategic / team selling campaigns in support of an overall goal to execute significant capital equipment orders: Schedule appointments, make field calls and conduct presentations to deliver NRT’s value proposition to all relevant stakeholders in an organization – engineers and technical specialists, operational professionals, financial / economic buyers and the full range of senior executives.
- Manage customer relationships after system commissioning via regular site visits – ensuring proper site operations and customer satisfaction. Follow up with regular business reviews, calls-to-action and timely updates.
- Attend exhibitions, sales conferences and industry specific trade shows to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
Here’s what you will bring:
- BA / BS preferred. Minimum of 5+ years experience in an outside sales role or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Demonstrated experience selling complex and/or technical capital equipment in the waste and recycling industry required.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an overwhelming desire to win and be part of a winning team. Proven track record to directly solicit and gain market share
- Team player with an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to travel 60%+ depending on circumstances, including overnight
- Capable of effective communication with all levels of people, from executive management to operators.
- Upbeat, positive, high energy with a “can do” attitude; reacts well under pressure; sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Extremely reliable and dependable
BHS offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay, with large upside based on commission potential
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted development planning and learning opportunities
All within a positive work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please submit your resume today.
NRT values diversity in its workforce and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this Position