Location: Eugene, OR, United States
Responsible for supporting the internal service teams across all BHS locations. Must exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Coordinates and provides support to the Parts and Service Departments through timely communication, schedule management, and accurate data entry in the company ERP system. This position may also entail possible travel to Nashville, TN twice a year.
- Provide administrative support related to the Global Service organization inclusive of aftermarket sales, service, parts, and warranty support as needed.
- Work with Service Team Leaders on weekly time sheet and service report approvals.
- Provide timely feedback of site status billings against current Purchase Order limits.
- Enter and maintain quote and parts orders fulfillment data in the company ERP system.
- Coordinate the paid service contracts and calendar for scheduled customer site visits. Works with Service leadership to develop and maintain department’s resource calendar.
- Assist all Service leadership in increasing the level of detail in which we track projects and report data within our division.
- Write vendor contracts for service work with assistance from Projects Coordinator.
- Coordinates parts delivery schedule with Planning Department to ensure on-time delivery to customers. Monitors parts orders from release through customer delivery.
- Maintains reports and databases, ensuring accuracy, within the Company’s ERP program.
- Back-up parts sales team by fielding parts inquiries from customers, researching solutions and providing quotes.
- Liaise with other internal teams as needed to support sales opportunities.
- Assist and provide general support to the Service team in generation and organization of quoting activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum three (3) years’ experience in an administrative role. Associates degree in business or related field preferred. Previous experience in manufacturing supporting a parts and/or service team ideal. Project Management / Organization experience is strongly preferred.Advanced Microsoft Excel, including pivot table and macro experience, and Microsoft Word experience required. Familiarity with ERP systems, particularly scheduling and purchasing modules a plus. Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment a must. Proven track record of completing tasks on time must be demonstrated. Must be a clear, confident communicator both written and verbally. Outstanding teamwork skills a must.
This job description is intended to assist in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without ‘reasonable accommodation,’ can perform the ‘essential functions’ of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this Position