Location: Nashville, TN, United States
APPLICATION / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) located in Nashville, Tennessee, is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology. NRT provides cutting edge sorting solutions to the recycling industry. NRT is a world leader in plastic bottle and flake sorting technology, with the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants.
Things you will be doing:
- High performance HMI design and implementation.
- Build new applications on top of existing frameworks. Learn and understand existing systems in detail.
- Write browser-based graphical user interfaces that present system parameters and sensor data as well as manage the configuration database.
- Write and maintain Python scripts that: pass data between local MySQL database and embedded web server, manage embedded Linux router, and coordinate multiple computers in the sorting system.
- Use Git and svn source version-control systems, manage release configurations.
- Work as part of the software team with daily collaboration.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Expertise in Python is required.
- Expertise in building and installing Linux required. Familiarity with Ubuntu server a plus.
- Expertise with single-page-application development, KnockoutJS, jQuery, and D3 is required.
National Recovery Technologies offers its employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link to apply: www.nrtsorters.com
Please visit our website www.max-ai.com to learn more about how NRT's artificial intelligent robotic product line, the MAX-AI, is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
NRT values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position