Swing Shift Detailer
Location: Eugene, OR, United States
This position is Swing Shift (4:00 PM - 2:30 AM), Monday through Friday (5 x 10 shift) and an additional Saturday shift may be required.
Based in Eugene, OR, Bulk Handling Systems has been in business since 1976 and is one of largest manufacturers of machinery and equipment tailored to separate recyclables from the waste stream.
Our innovative products have created a high demand and we are expanding! We are seeking a Detailer to aid in the fabrication process.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Operating hand tools as needed to cut, prep, fit-up, grind/sand rust off of assigned material for preparation of fabrication process.
- Examining finished material to verify conformance with quality / training standards.
- Support production team through professional communication and cooperation. May interact with various departments, department leads and shop supervisors on a daily basis
Here's what you will bring:
- Able to follow verbal work instructions through active listening.
- Ability to learn new tasks essential.
- Basic writing, reading comprehension and math skills required
- Must be able to read a tape measure accurately
- Must be able to work safely at all times
- Able to spend most of the workday on your feet
- Demonstrated reliable and dependable attendance and strong work ethic essential.
- BHS has a professional culture where the focus is on problem solving and all employees treat each in a respectful, friendly and business-like manner.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please apply today.
Visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM Please click the Careers Link to apply.
If more convenient, you may also visit our headquarters to complete an application: 3592 W 5th Ave, Eugene, OR, 97402.
Bulk Handling Systems values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.Apply for this Position