Product Line Manager - Max-AI
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service.
Our Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Division, Max-AI, is on the leading-edge of a technology revolution that will transform the recycling industry over the coming decade.
Due to our explosive growth, we are looking for a talented and battle-proven Product Line Manager to oversee all aspects of Max-AI implementation and development. Utilizing your mechanical acumen, engineering skills, and experienced business judgement, you will actively participate in overall strategies for the Max-AI product lines with relation to product line growth, product life-cycle focus, product research and continuous market development. You will be responsible for establishing and nurturing positive relationships with current customers and acting as a technical resource to internal teams to help maintain and improve product performance.
This position is based out of Nashville, TN
Here are some of the things you will do:
Participate in the development of the strategic direction for all Max-AI product lines.
- Monitor the product line sales funnel, track and report on all levels of sales activity in an accurate fashion.
- Research, understand, and communicate to our team the key drivers in strategic markets.
- Manage and develop strategic account focus to develop closer relationships, and improve service levels.
- Develop pricing guidelines and finance strategies for multiple purchase programs with strategic national accounts.
- Align product line features with company and customer expectations.
- Assure detailed information regarding customer requirements and specifications are developed, so accurate and timely sales proposals are produced. Site visits and equipment audits will regularly be required.
- Act as the central point of contact for all product-related technical inquiries while working directly with sales and other internal team members to ensure products are well represented in the field and commercial goals are achieved.
- Build strong relationships with customers, learning about their business, anticipating their needs, and supplying information to maximize their ROI with our equipment, increasing future new business.
- Collaborate with R&D, Product Management, Sales, Production Engineering, Manufacturing, and Service teams to ensure product line is maximized for profitability and efficiency
- Apply specialized knowledge of engineering principles and material handling in the design, development, analysis, release, maintenance and continuous improvement of products throughout the product life cycle. Work directly with Operations team to ensure proper product integration throughout the organization and customer projects.
- Create design specifications that balance application, cost, performance, product life, manufacturability, assembly, maintenance and service.
- Maintain product designs, drawings, documentation, and technical specifications while assuring the information is well organized and accessible throughout the organization.
- Monitor and understand total product performance (Financial Performance, Product Functionality & Performance, Warranty Spend, and Lifecycle) using these metrics to drive continuous improvement.
Here's what you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with an automation and controls background, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in industrial/mechanical product management. Minimum of three (3) years’ business to business sales/support experience with capital equipment, or industrial manufacturing related items.
- Previous exposure and experience with 3D modeling
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude pertaining to machinery applications
- Solid knowledge of and experience in an industrial manufacturing, fabrication environment. Preferably a machinery, or systems manufacturer.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to interface with a variety of personnel from different disciplines. Ability to represent yourself in a professional manner to customers and the business community
- Must be able to lead in a matrix situation without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to help create and execute sales strategies as required
- Service oriented and driven; must be an impactful contributor
NRT offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, please apply today!
Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.NRTSORTERS.COM
Please visit our website WWW.MAX-AI.COM to learn more about how MAX-AI is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
NRT values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position