IT Manager / Business Process Manager
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT MANAGER) / BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
The Information Technology (IT Manager) / Business Process Manager ensures streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with business objectives of the organization. The IT Manager / Business Process Manager plans, coordinates, directs and designs IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provides administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT Department.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning. Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems. Present proposals on software and hardware to management
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including Help Desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations. Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Assists the company in determining which business requirements can and should be improved and how these functions are integrated into the ERP system. Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits and business process descriptions to translate business requirements into work flows that integrate with the ERP system.
- Drives and challenges business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute plans, develops business justification for change
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Supervises Programmer Analyst, Network and Systems Administrator, IT Help Desk Support Specialist, and Document Control Analyst
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field with a minimum of five years’ experience working with, developing, and implementing ERP systems and leading IT business process improvement initiatives. Experience in manufacturing strongly preferred
- Past roles must show a progression of increasing responsibility with a minimum of three years in a management role.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a multi-business, cross-functional IT infrastructure and ERP implementation.
- Fluent in MRP / ERP systems software. BHS utilizes Syteline ERP; prior experience with Syteline helpful but not required
- Must be a strong, creative leader and effective team builder, good communicator, active listener, and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality and trust.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to evaluate problems with minimum assistance.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction to meet deadlines. Exercises initiative and independent judgment in performance of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple priorities and projects under tight deadlines a must. Demonstrated strong work ethic and highly engaged. Must be flexible with ability to work hours necessary to complete the responsibilities of the job. Hours are governed by demands derived from responsibilities.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this Position