Regional Sales Manager - Northeastern U.S.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – NORTHEASTERN U.S.
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
Due to our explosive growth, we are seeking a talented Regional Sales Manager located and covering a territory in the northeastern U.S. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to rapidly advance in an expanding company. We are looking for a highly motivated passionate individual with an eye for good business and consultative sales approach to join our team. You will drive positive business to business sales for capital equipment and technology into the waste and recycling market.
We need a self-starter with a "make it rain" sales ability. Must have strong technical ability to learn and to be able to directly support our customers. We expect travel to be about 60% of the time within the geographic sales region. Customers include direct end user sales, OEM Sales, EPC's and other engineering consultants as well as the developers of independent manufacturers’ representatives in some regions and industry segments.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Develop territory sales plan, and prepare forecasts, meeting company objectives to add new customers, realize product sales at mature accounts, and enter new markets consistent with company growth capabilities. Prospect for, generate, and follow up on leads continuously. Build and manage a substantial opportunity pipeline.
- Build long-term relationships with customers, partners, and industry thought leaders to maximize revenue growth in the northeastern market. Understand relevant company, industry and competitive technologies and trends to best help customers capitalize on opportunities made accessible via our portfolio of solutions.
- Organize, lead and maintain complex strategic / team selling campaigns in support of an overall goal to execute significant capital equipment orders: Schedule appointments, make field calls and conduct presentations to deliver BHS’s value proposition to all relevant stakeholders in an organization – engineers and technical specialists, operational professionals, financial / economic buyers and the full range of senior executives.
- Manage customer relationships after system commissioning via regular site visits – ensuring proper site operations and customer satisfaction. Follow up with regular business reviews, calls-to-action and timely updates.
- Attend exhibitions, sales conferences and industry specific trade shows to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
Here’s what you will bring:
- BA / BS preferred. Minimum of 5+ years experience in an outside sales role or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Demonstrated experience selling complex and/or technical capital equipment in the waste and recycling industry required.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an overwhelming desire to win and be part of a winning team. Proven track record to directly solicit and gain market share
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel 60%+ depending on circumstances, including overnight
- Capable of effective communication with all levels of people, from executive management to operators.
- Upbeat, positive, high energy with a “can do” attitude; reacts well under pressure; sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Extremely reliable and dependable
BHS offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay, with large upside based on commission potential
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
All within a positive work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position