Project Management Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
BHS is seeking a motivated Project Management Coordinator / Administrative Assistant to join our team. Coordinates the completion of multiple mechanical equipment projects while supporting the administrative components of a project on behalf of the Project Management Team. Ensures key deadlines are known and adhered to. Interacts and communicates frequently with key stakeholder departments regarding project status. Collaborates closely with Service Coordinator scheduling project onsite resources.
- Coordinates and supports the Project Management and Controls Team through organization of field reports and data, photos, job folders, calendar and contractor reports. Ensures project plans are being followed.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Communicates directly with customers, Project Engineers, vendors and contractors concerning project cost, staffing and scheduling.
- Maintains project flow diagrams, standard templates and job books. Prepares Customer Project Plans for presentation and final customer sign-off.
- Works closely with Projects Group Manager in developing and maintaining team resource calendar.
- Assists with contractor bid and award process. Insures contractors have proper documentation and licenses as requested by the Project Manager.
- Tracks change orders to ensure timely resolution. Works with Engineering and Project Manager to ensure installation drawings and related materials are printed and on-site timely. Coordinates paint selection with Project Manager and customer.
- Coordinates weekly Project Management meeting; takes and distribute notes. Assist in project recap analysis and meetings.
- Create documentation, reports and presentations as needed for each project.
- Assists Project Managers with customer training, job site visits and project commissioning.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Associates degree in Business or related field preferred, with three (3) years’ experience assisting a department or assigned group.
- Previous experience in the construction or durable manufactured goods industry a plus.
- Working knowledge of Project Management principles and tools is desired.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is critical.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Project and Excel.
- Demonstrated Ability to look for ways to improve upon current processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work overtime when needed
- A hands on individual with a high degree of personal initiative and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position