Vice President of Global Service
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastic, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
The Vice President of Global Services is a senior leadership role responsible for defining and driving BHS overall service program strategy and operations. The Vice President of Global Services will build, lead and develop BHS Parts and Service Department practices as a cohesive team across all BHS family of companies and product lines, domestic and international. The position interacts with Sales and Operations at all levels to ensure that customer expectations and strategic objectives are exceeded.
BHS is on a strong growth path. A significant part of the role is increasing sales / margin from spare parts sales, development of full system service program, and special focus on the Max-AI product line start-up and service. Max-AI is an artificial intelligent sorting robot that is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
This position will be based in Eugene, OR. Relocation assistance available.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with engineering focus. 10+ years relevant senior leadership experience. Background in manufacturing, construction or related industries required.
- Proven track record of success developing a global service division within a capital equipment organization with P/L responsibility. Ability to develop functional strategy and translate into actionable plans & drive change
- Experience managing service personnel. Highly effective leadership skills with experience of building and developing strong teams.
- A capacity to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and lead a team through change
- An excellent communicator – internal/external and technical/non-technical
- Ability to communicate in an international culture with customers
- Travel at least 50% - will travel to get the job done
Comprehensive rewards and benefits include:
- Competitive pay with significant bonus available
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position