Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon. BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of our experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. BHS has built some of the largest and most durable MRFs in the world – and we are achieving the highest throughput, recovery, and purity rates in the industry.
With assistance from team members, the Product Designer prepares working drawings of recycling equipment, including dimensions, fastening methods, and other design information. Ability to accurately complete responsibilities demonstrates full competency in role.
- Create detailed design drawings and specifications for recycling equipment using 3D modeling software. Lay out, correctly dimension, and draw schematic, orthographic, or auxiliary views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems and machines.
- Coordinate with team members to design, lay out or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems. Modify and revise design to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components using 3D modeling software and other standard design tools. Review and analyze specifications, drawings, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Create assembly drawings with the necessary details, instructions and comments.
- Verify dimensions of materials and parts to be used in the design process.
- Associates degree in Mechanical Design/Drafting with demonstrated experience working and designing with 3D modeling software or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in machine design and/or fabrication preferred.
- Experience with AutoDesk Inventor a plus.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position