Software Integration Engineer
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service.
Our innovative products are creating a demand in the marketplace. Due to growth, we are seeking a talented Software Integrations Engineer.
Acts as the in-house software specialist for the support of Service and Production groups. Provides technical knowledge and support to internal customers to ensure quality and timely equipment build, installations and Service upgrades. Works as part of a cross functional team to prepare software packages for in-house and field tests. Provide technical support for field service technician.
- Deploy and test software programs specific to customer and project requirements
- Participate in efforts to continuously improve methods of integrating controls and software technology, with the goal of providing enhanced safety, enhanced functionality and reduced cost.
- Work with Software engineers, Controls engineers, Electrical Controls Technicians and RD team to lead continuous improvement efforts of software deployment.
- Provide thorough testing of machine functionality to verify software program completeness
- Document field issues related to software design, function and deployment.
- Work with Service Technicians, R&D Engineers, and Electrical Control Techs to solve field issues in order to provide the customer with a complete, functional system.
- Monitor compliance with NEC, UL and CE standards.
- Troubleshoot and document software issues related to equipment build and installation.
- Provide remote support for the debug and commissioning of software at facilities.
- Builds computer systems from source control or other methods for the production and controls group, with the focus of scalability, traceability and sustainability.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations or design of automated control systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with the application of automation principles on machinery
- Ability to work autonomously combined with excellent problem solving skills to effectively research answers to conceptual questions utilizing internal and external resources
- Excellent time management skills; thrives in a deadline driven environment juggling multiple priorities and projects
- Upbeat, positive, high energy with a “can do” attitude; reacts well under pressure
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
National Recovery Technologies offers its employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.NRTSORTERS.COM
Please visit our website WWW.MAX-AI.COM to learn more about how NRT's artificial intelligent robotic product line, the MAX-AI, is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
NRT values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position