At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
Supports the facility in developing and implementing production/processing and controls to meet quality standards. Facilitates manufacturing process / cost improvements, quality, ergonomic and safety improvements and reductions of non-value-added labor.
- Implements process improvement projects to execute company’s strategic goals for the manufacturing group utilizing lean principles and processes.
- Prepares costs/benefits analysis of equipment or processes for cost estimating and determines more economical methods for achieving department production goals.
- Develop and maintain Job Routers for ERP system.
- Acts as liaison between Engineering and Manufacturing, collaborating on design for manufacturability, and resolution of engineering related design issues that effect production.
- Designs required fixtures and work areas.
- Prepares layouts for manufacturing processes in conjunction with line balancing flow work.
- Supervises QC Department. Promotes and trains members in daily application of quality tools and problem solving to meet customer requirements. Facilitates quality improvement activities including issue resolution, and project follow-up. Communicate plan and results of quality activity through policy deployment and weekly communication.
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering or equivalent with relevant experience in a manufacturing role.
- Six sigma black belt or Master's degree a plus.
- Experience with implementing cost improvement projects utilizing lean tools.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with all departments
- Experience with excel, inventor and 3D modeling software.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position