Electrical Control Panel Builder
This position is based at NRT headquarters in Nashville, TN.
The Electrical Control Panel Builder is responsible for all phases of industrial control panel building including: gathering parts, reading electrical schematics, creating markers and labels for components, wiring the panel, and preparing the panel for testing.
- Read and understand electrical schematics
- Read Bill of Materials to identify all components needed for control panel assembly
- Use tools to fabricate and wire panels including: measuring tools, drills, taps, screwdrivers, band saws, jig saw
- Communicate parts needs with Panel Shop Lead and others to ensure outages are avoided.
- Ensure compliance with NEC, UL and CE standards.
- Troubleshoot and document common problems with control panel build and installation.
- Provide electrical troubleshooting assistance to production group when needed.
- Operate with focus of scalability, traceability.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in wiring and assembly of industrial control panels.
- Working knowledge of AC/DC voltage from 24vDC to 600VAC.
- Able to read blue prints
- Ability to sketch / redline basic electrical circuits is a plus.
- Well organized with the ability to function independently.
National Recovery Technologies offers its employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
About The Company:
National Recovery Technologies (“NRT”) is a leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing optical sorting technology and our MAX AI robotic solutions. We apply cutting edge technology for automated industrial inspections systems, materials handling, and process control, particularly in processing materials within the recycling industry. NRT has the world’s largest installed capacity in PET plastic reclamation plants. Since our inception in 1981, our people have been industry thought-leaders and technology innovators, focused on quality of manufacturing and a strong commitment to customer service.
Please visit our website to learn more about National Recovery Technologies. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.NRTSORTERS.COM
Please visit our website WWW.MAX-AI.COM to learn more about how NRT's artificial intelligent robotic product line, the MAX-AI, is revolutionizing Material Recovery Facility (MRF) design, operational efficiency, recovery and more.
NRT values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position