At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
Do you value accuracy, organization, and continuous process improvement? Are you great at recognizing discrepancies, investigating problems, and finding solutions? We are seeking an Inventory Clerk, and the ideal candidate will have large volume inventory or purchasing experience, can work independently, and is also able to get along well with others when issues need to be resolved. While experience in a steel fabrication environment may be helpful, it is not required, as your strong reasoning skills and quick learning agility will help you to be successful in this role.
- Accurately record data of all incoming or returned BHS materials, using our ERP system (we use SyteLine).
- Generate daily cycle count form, for Cycle Counter to research, physically count, and report back.
- Maintain inventory control for both quantity and location, by comparing cycle counts with reports and computations, investigating discrepancies, and adjusting to correct errors. Must maintain a high accuracy rate across multiple locations.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable on a daily basis; reconcile costing, quantity, or other related errors.
- Use problem-solving skills to determine discrepancies within reports, paper documentation, or physical inventory; create forms and make sound recommendations to improve processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- 2 or more years’ experience with inventory or purchasing, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using cycle counts and an ERP/MRP system
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, along with the ability to recognize and reconcile discrepancies
- Computer literacy, including intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with other departments
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
All within a positive and friendly work environment.
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this Position