At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling systems: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
What you will be doing:
- Planning and formulating system design and equipment integration
- Ensuring system design adheres to project scope, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Coordinating with Design Product Leaders regarding Designer activities and scheduling
- Resolving design-related issues with other department personnel.
- Directing integration of vendor supplied products, approving design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Working with the Service Department and Project Management team to resolve customer concerns
What you will bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field and 2 years experience in a capital equipment and/or systems manufacturing environment as a product designer or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in 3D solid modeling.
- Your ability to design for manufacturability.
Bulk Handling Systems offers its employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits, including:
Competitive pay, Medical, Vision, Dental (including orthodontia), Short and Long-Term Disability insurance, life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, generous time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement; Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition reimbursement, Targeted learning and developmental opportunities all with a positive and friendly and highly engaged work environment.
At Bulk Handling Systems, Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, you can expect to work beside a hard-working, committed group of professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What's next. for you!
Visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems: www.bulkhandlingsystems.com Please click the Careers Link to apply
Bulk Handling Systems values diversity in its workforce and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply for this Position