This job is based out of our corporate headquarters in Eugene, OR.
About The Company:
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate! Reporting to the President, the Marketing Manager applies a broad set of skills in support of the company’s marketing and brand strategies. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a drive for excellence, and the vision and ability to deliver a compelling marketing strategy.
Creates, implements and oversees marketing and communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products. Leads the preparation of public relations, global trade show management, advertising and creating brand awareness. Designs, creates and delivers marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the organizations products and services. Leads and develops the Marketing Team.
- Plans and coordinates the development of communication programs, promotions and events for the organization to increase sales and provide publicity for the company and its product line. This includes in-house graphics, services, audio/visual, graphic and photographic media. Also includes maintaining outside vendor list and acts as liaison between company individuals and outside vendors to ensure timely flow of all projects. Evaluates production processes in order to minimize costs.
- Oversees research and development of text describing the company and its products and services, such as product brochures, training materials and other communications. Creates presentations in PowerPoint and other medium to support marketing functions. Creates and manages public relations efforts for products, service enhancements and company news. Assists with marketing campaigns for recruitment and retention of customers.
- Provides ideas for the organization’s website structure. Ensures new information is regularly added to all communications media, which includes the company website.
- Tracks promotion budgets and plans for purchases. Plans and budgets tradeshow participation including all visual display, presentations, product selection, promotional materials, participant tracking and other management details.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other related field with 5 or more years experience in a marketing communications role.
- Preferred experience includes:
- Past experience in an industrial equipment environment a plus
- Digital marketing
- Ad planning
- Graphic design / Adobe Suite, 3D Studio Max
- Business Research
- Copy writing
- Photo and video editing
- CRM Management
- Demonstrated practical skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other publication tools are essential
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines with shifting priorities, independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A high degree of personal initiative.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- A positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position