This job is based out of our corporate headquarters in Eugene, OR.
About The Company:
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What’s next for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Planning and formulating system design and equipment integration
- Ensuring system design adheres to project scope, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Coordinating with Design Team regarding equipment detailing activities and scheduling
- Resolving design-related issues with other department personnel.
- Directing integration of vendor supplied products, approving design changes, specifications and drawing releases
- Creating drawings for customer approval, system layout, and installation.
- Working with the Service Department and Project Management team to resolve customer concerns
What You Will Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field and 2 years experience in a capital equipment and/or systems manufacturing environment as a product designer or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated previous experience in 3D solid modeling.
- Your ability to design for manufacturability.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- A positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply for this Position